Dexterit-E Explorer™ software is designed to allow a user to review any data files captured with Dexterit-E software and a KINARM™ Lab. Dexterit-E Explorer software will run on Microsoft Windows™ and Mac OS X™ operating systems (Mac OS X requires Java 1.6 pre-installed). It is intended as a data viewer; as such, Dexterit-E Explorer software cannot be used to create or change any information in a Dexterit-E database.
• Windows or Mac OS X compatible. There are 32-Bit and 64-Bit installers available for Windows depending on your operating system configuration.
• Shows animations of subject behaviour collected using Dexterit-E software, including limb positions and visual stimuli presented on the subject display.
• Shows time-based graphs of data collected during an exam, including time-stamped event markers
• Allows the creation of high quality movies of subject behaviour
• Allows the creation of high quality images of subject behaviour or data traces
• Allows for viewing any KINARM Standard Test (KST) Reports stored in a Dexterit-E database
• Allows for viewing experiment-related parameters collected during an exam
• Allows for viewing of analysis results for data collected as part of KST
• Reviewing subject behaviour post-experiment:
• to ensure that task instructions were followed
• to better understand details of subject behaviour so as to guide/lead possible approaches to analysis (e.g. using MATLAB™)
• Reviewing system behaviour during custom task development to ensure proper functioning of the system
• For creating movies to place in presentations or graphics to place in papers.