Just in time for Neuroscience 2016 we are pleased to release Dexterit-E Explorer version 1.3.
There are a number of new features:
- the ability to analyze data and create reports from KINARM Standard Test exam files;
- the ability to view the Task Protocol that ws used during an exam
- you need to use Dex 3.6.1 or later to collect the data – sorry!
- the ability to edit Task Protocols (*.DTP) created using Dex 3.4 or later
- the ability to search the Subject database
Complete details are in the Release Notes.
Anyone can download Dexterit-E Explorer from our website; no user login is required!